When the going gets tough, the tough get squeezing.
Once in a while, life can be pretty stressful. We’ve tried all the classic coping techniques — going for walks, coloring, listening to soothing songs — but sometimes, nothing beats a good old-fashioned stress ball. So when we spotted this colorful
Empty plastic bottle
1. Pour a generous amount of Orbeez into a large bowl.
2. Fill the bowl with water and let it sit overnight. In the morning, you should be rewarded with a pile of bright, squishy water beads.
3. Use a funnel to fill the empty plastic bottle with Orbeez.
4. Blow up the balloon to create space for the Orbeez, then twist the opening to keep the air from escaping.
5. Stretch the balloon opening over the top of the plastic bottle.
6. Let the balloon untwist, then turn the bottle upside-down to pour the Orbeez into the balloon.
7. Remove the balloon from the bottle, squeeze out the extra air and tie it off.